Customs Information El Salvador
- Passport (copy)
- Visa (copy)
- Inventory (valued)
- Customs Declaration
- Residence and Work Permit or Business Visa
- Letter from employer confirming employment
- Confirmation to return articles like works of art, household machinery, electronics, etc.
- Power of Attorney
- CUSTOMER MUST BE IN COUNTRY TO CLEAR SHIPMENT
- Plants and vegetable products require an phytosanitary certificate from origin and destination countries
It is strongly suggested to check with local authorities regarding any questions about automobiles, prohibited items, restricted goods, duty-free entry of household goods, pets, alcohol, etc.
The valued list of paintings and artifacts is due to the fact that it is illegal to export any kind of artifact or painting unless you can prove that it was brought into the country with it.
- Pornographic material
- Veterinary and phytosanitary certificate from origin and destination countries
Call 1-800-876-8393 today!!!